Tennis Tips Daily Welcomes You

Welcome to Tennis Tips Daily

Here at Tennis Tips Daily we are passionate about bringing you the very best Tennis Tips, Training, Strategies, and Tactics available.

My Tennis Background

My name is David Evans, and I grew up playing tennis with my parents and two younger sisters. My parents helped me get started playing tennis competitively in Southern California at the age of 10. As a junior player, I worked and played with some of the top tennis coaches available including Tom Leonard, Guy Fritz, and former World #1 Singles Player Pancho Segura.

David Evans USTA Senior National

David Evans
USTA Senior National

Tennis has been a big part of my life for the last 40 years. I am going to share a priceless combination of proven tennis training strategies and state of the art techniques with you as my way of giving back to the sport.

We Need Your Input to Improve Our Site

Take a look around our site, and share your feedback about what we have to offer. We will use your input to continually improve our site to be able to better serve our visitors. If you have any question or special needs, just use the contact form at the top of this page to get us the information; and I will personally respond to your request. I am looking forward to helping you grow your tennis game and quench your thirst for interesting tennis information.

Tennis is truly the sport of a lifetime.

Thanks for the support,
David Evans, Tennis Tips Daily

, ,

6 Responses to Tennis Tips Daily Welcomes You

1. Milan March 25, 2014 at 8:15 am #

Dave, Thanks for all the great tennis tips. You make difficult concepts quite simple and useful.

• David Evans March 25, 2014 at 8:25 am #

Hi Milan, Thanks for the positive feedback about the tennis tips! Let me know if there is anything giving you trouble out on the court, so I can focus on things that are the most useful to you.
      Thanks again, David

2. Melanie July 11, 2012 at 12:42 pm #

I just wanted to post and let you know that I have really enjoyed your site. There are a lot of sites on the web that try to pass off like they know their stuff, but you truly do. Can’t wait to read more from you.

• David Evans July 15, 2012 at 10:17 pm #

Melanie, Thanks so much for the positive feedback and support. Check back often for updates. Have a nice day, David

3. Heather July 3, 2012 at 9:47 pm #

My son has just recently started playing tennis and I was looking for info to help him. I found this site and must say, I am very impressed. I think your posts will help him a lot.

• David Evans July 9, 2012 at 9:15 pm #

Heather,
      Thanks for the positive feedback. It helps to know that people are finding my information useful. Be sure to let me know if there is a special topic that your son needs help with to keep his game moving forward.
      Thanks Again, David